Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Professional Photographer Needed

If you want to know why, you should look at my recipe blog.

Qualifications:

You must be proficient at making food look appetizing in a photograph. The food itself is very appetizing so it doesn't seem like this should be difficult, but apparently it is.

You should be an attractive single female who is interested in a long term relationship with a Harley riding, high school math teaching, fun loving man.

Rational:

1) The food appears at unpredictable intervals and can't be kept long term waiting for a photographer, you should be "in residence" at the home of the food.

2) It would clearly be inappropriate for a single female to be living here unless we were in a committed, long term relationship.

3) I am so desperate for a CLTR that I am willing to stoop to advertising for a photographer when what I obviously need is a girlfriend.

Hmmm. Might be past my bedtime.

No comments: