Saturday, November 9, 2013

Where do I get my blog ideas?

People are constantly asking me where I get my blog ideas.*

Well, the truth is that my best ideas come to me when I am driving, generally based on stuff I hear on the radio or on podcasts.  Since I have no way to record those ideas for further exploration, none of them ever see the light of day.  That may explain why I am not a world famous blogger with the resources to quit my day job and become a beacon of entertainment and enlightenment on the internet.

I do, however, continue to amuse myself, and hopefully the occasional reader, with what I do come up with while near a computer.

Perhaps one day I will figure out a way to use my smartphone to record notes to myself while driving. There must be a way.

* well it's really just occasionally,
** OK, OK, stop harassing me, no one has ever asked.

No comments: