Sunday, October 26, 2014

American Flyer Train Stuff - I want it so bad I can taste it

Actually, I'm getting rid of my American Flyer trains.  No kids around, set is in fair to poor condition as it was heavily used for a very long time, both by myself and by the family friends who gave it to me when I was a kid.  Browsing around looking at pricing but I don't want to sell it piecemeal on ebay.  Just seems like too much trouble so I listed the whole shebang on craigslist.

(Aside, you can go here if you are interested: http://bellingham.craigslist.org/atq/4732761752.html  )

But what should I find as I browse ebay looking for pricing ideas but this, possibly the coolest train accessory I have ever seen.






Yup, you got it.  Two hobos and a light up fire barrel.  I have to have this.  I am bidding on it as we speak.  I won't have trains, but I'll have two diecast metal hobos and a light up fire barrel for my Christmas decorations.

I hope.

No comments: