Sunday, November 2, 2014

Thoughts while driving

I listen to a lot of podcasts and talk radio while driving and running.  Music at work when I need to be focused but mental distraction while doing routine mindless chores.  Periodically something strikes me as worthy of further exploration and I think it might be a good topic for this blog.  I have a horrible memory, however, for things other than numbers so I make lists and take notes.  Since I'm driving it seemed safer to use the voice recognition software that comes with my phone rather than trying to type or write.

So here's an example of a note that I "typed" using the voice recognition software a few weeks ago.

Book administrative law of the constitutionality hamburger?

Seriously.  That's what my phone heard me say.

I have absolutely no idea.

Maybe I should make voice recordings instead and transcribe them later.

No comments: