Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Food report

You can always count on me for good food.  My other blog is a recipe compilation because I love to cook and this trip I decided to do a lot of cooking in my campsite to save some money. 

However...

Yes, there's always a however.  Listening to the radio on the way south, I listened to some sport's talk.  One of the discussions was about the San Diego Chargers as they are still in the playoff hunt (win against KC and they are in).

The discussion turned to tacos for some reason.  Oscar's was named.  I went to Oscar's in Pacific Beach, one of three locations near as I can figure out, and had the Smoked Fish Taco.  Two of them.



They were excellent.  On top of that they had some sort of orangish colored creamy hot sauce that added even more flavor and a bit of a bite.  I highly recommend them if you are in the area.

No comments: