Tuesday, October 26, 2021

A false sense of security

 The vaccine exemption is an indulgence. It is not meant to actually give people a way out, but to give people the belief that there is a way out. It is meant to pacify the resistance for a while so that the resisters relax and either willingly or resignedly let the vaccine passport regime be put in place. At the same time, why wouldn’t the next steps of the plan be secretly put in motion, likely to include an eventual rejection of the exemptions?

Quoted by Weka over at Dark Brightness.  Quote by someone else at thebfd.com.



3 comments:

John Wilder said...

Well said. It's not about health, it's about control.

John Wilder said...

I *swear* I left a comment here.

heresolong said...

Yeah, I had to turn on moderation. For reasons. I don't, however, get any sort of notification that I have comments awaiting moderation. So every once in a while I remember to look and then click the appropriate buttons.