Monday, August 8, 2022

Testing some picture hosting ideas

Sewing machine blog is having storage space issues.  Can't upload photos.  Have tried storing photo on various photo storage sites including Google Drive, Google Photos, Dropbox, and another one the name of which escapes me right now.  Photobucket used to be awesome for this, and then they weren't.  Screwed a lot of people and a lot of blogs.

So this is a new test.  Upload the photo to my own Blogger account, then use the photo link to post on the SM blog.  We shall see.

Oh, by the way, I picked up this Singer 29-4 yesterday.  Made in 1898 and designed for sewing leather; a favorite of boot repair, leather, canvas sewers, etc.





2 comments:

John Wilder said...

Treadle operated???

heresolong said...

Yup. I have to put a new belt on but I have several in my workshop and I'm going to give it a good cleaning first.