Friday, June 22, 2012

The Brad Pitt Rule

From "The Art of Manliness".

How do you know if a girl likes you?  Well, you ask her out.  If she says yes, she probably likes you. If she makes up an excuse to not go out, you have to invoke the Brad Pitt Rule.  Here goes.  Would she cancel those plans if Brad Pitt were to call and ask her out.  The answer, of course, is yes.  Therefore, if she says she's too busy, it's because she doesn't want to go out with you.

Brilliant and concise.

A great website with far more than just dating tips.  I will be posting more tidbits as time goes on.  You can go visit and read all about it yourself if you don't want to wait for me to filter them through here.

2 comments:

emerson24 said...

I believe you meant to say, NO to "would she cancel those plans if Brad Pitt called", not of course, yes :)

heresolong said...

Nope. I meant what I said and I said what I meant. She would say "yes" because she doesn't like you but she likes Brad Pitt. Otherwise she would have been going out with you that night instead. Try to keep up. (And thanks for reading. :)