Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Help veterans AND win a Harley?

You betcha.  Best of both worlds. All the money we raise goes to help veterans in the Pacific Northwest.  The bike, well, the bike is spectacular.  Here, look at this, then I'll tell you more.


So here's the deal.  You win a 2012 Harley Davidson FXDWG Wide Glide with factory custom flame paint, fuel injection, and security system, as well as tax, title, and license.

Tickets are $5. 

We are selling 15,000 tickets, max. 

The drawing will be in September at the Oyster Run in Anacortes.  You don't have to be there to win the bike. We are a veterans non-profit organization (501c19) and registered with the state of Washington as a non-profit and a gambling license holder.

If you want tickets, send me an email and I'll give you a mailing address.  Once I get your check I'll either mail you the tickets stubs or email you a scan (your choice).

Thanks in advance.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm interested in tickets but I don't see your email address.

heresolong said...

It would appear that my email address can be found exactly nowhere on my blog. I assumed it was in the profile. You can reach me at webmaster at combatveterans dot com with no spaces. Thanks for your interest.