Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The life of Reilly

Just wanted to let you all know that I have made exactly $0.00 on the Amazon affiliate program, a fact that the good folks over at Amazon are kind enough to remind me of once a month in an email.  My cousin has made the effort, but I think she is buying the wrong stuff.  Not complaining, just saying.

So, just as a reminder, if you buy stuff on Amazon, and you are willing to buy it by clicking on the link off to the right, I might get a small commission, if it is the right stuff.  By the way, you pay the same for the stuff you buy.

Not saying you should, not even saying you should shop at Amazon, just saying that if you do you could help out.

What will I do with the money?  Well, at the current rate of return, I will do nothing.  And enjoy it.  If I get a bit more than nothing, I'll probably start looking at surfboards and trailers.  Thinking about spending summers on the coast surfing.  Jealous?  Yeah.  Me too. Cause so far I haven't gotten to do that.  Instead I work my second job all summer, but there is a long term plan that involves a surfboard and an Airstream (or similarly cool old trailer).

You can be a part of that dream.  If your own dreams are a bit dull.

No comments: