Monday, January 20, 2014

Return of Queens, Return of Kings

As I said in my last post, just found this new site called Return of Queens.  The founder of the site, QueenB as she calls herself, makes the following comment to explain her goals:
Women and girls need to be mentored back into being feminine ladies. 
Her site and the name she chose is modeled after Return of Kings, a popular manosphere site which promotes itself as follows:
ROK aims to usher the return of the masculine man in a world where masculinity is being increasingly punished and shamed 
As I commented on ROQ recently, I don't have much use for the Pick Up Artist aspect of the manosphere, as I find it offensive and objectionable, but there is much good being done so I continue to hope that those discussions will become a smaller part of the overall sphere and that ROQ will manage to avoid some of the pitfalls that the men have stumbled into.

Anyway, check it out, enjoy or don't, it's up to you.

No comments: