Sunday, January 28, 2018

Stealth Gray Metallic optical illusion

I just bought a 2009 GMC Sierra 2500HD 6.6L Duramax pickup truck.  It is blue.

No, really.  Here's a picture.






Figured it wouldn't hurt to know exactly what they call this color, though, just in case I need to buy touch up paint or something.

Stealth gray metallic.  Paint code 928L.

Seriously.  That's a gray truck.  If I were in Canada it would be grey.  Either way, it apparently isn't any sort of shade of blue.

Either way, it's a really nice truck.  It just isn't gray.

2 comments:

NotClauswitz said...

Me like!! Is the camera playing tricks because of the overcast?

NotClauswitz said...

It's a very nice truck! Gray, blue, whatever! I just got a 2011 Silverado 1500 Z-71 LTZ. Wondered what the other side lived-like (Ford vs. Chevy), and NOW I know... Chevy rocks.