Sunday, June 29, 2014

Facebook style

Don't know why anyone would be interested, but since I don't use Facebook much at all  and this is the kind of thing you might put up there, I thought I'd see how it felt.

Finally, with school out I have time to actually do something to my garden. Problem is I have no eye for design so I just bought a bunch of stuff I liked and randomly shoved it in. Better than the weed infested vacant lot look that I had going before, I guess.  If you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them.





Then added a little more today after a trip to the local grocery store plus cleaned out the rhubarb patch off to the right. I dug out the rhubarb completely because it doesn't produce any edible rhubarb. Going to start over again with a start from either my neighbor or my sister, both of whom have good quality rhubarb.

  


No comments: