Sunday, August 20, 2017

Tab clear

Stuff I've read through and was waiting to save, or been meaning to address, but haven't.  Too many tabs on my browser, so here goes.  Maybe you'll find something interesting.

The Complete Guide to Surf Training  - self explanatory

Dress Up: What we lost in the casual revolution - I haven't given up my jeans and t-shirts but I regret the loss of Cary Grant, Ronald Reagan, et all and their styles.

Peace Rose - my grandmother's favorite, so as I do the new landscaping plan for my house I'll be adding some

A Sense of Belonging - the importance of a shared culture, which the multi-culturalists and diversity crowd are destroying in our country and in the west.

Islam, Tolerance, and Thomas Jefferson

How to build a bluestone patio in one afternoon - HAH!  Great instructions but "one afternoon"?  Not in the real world.


No comments: