Springfield Armory XD(M) in your choice of:
- 9mm compact
- 9mm service
- .40 cal compact
- .40 cal service
- .45 cal compact
Oh, and the proceeds all go to help veterans in our local area. Some of the stuff we've done:
- housing for local homeless veterans through Bridge of Hope House
- short term assistance for utility bills, gas cards, groceries through our Veterans Assistance Fund
- scholarships for college to the children of veterans through the Combat Veterans International Chapter 1 Scholarship Fund
- ramps for wheelchair bound veterans
- hunting programs for disabled veterans through donations to Hunting for Heroes and Wounded Warriors in Action Project
If you want tickets, send me an email at here_so_long_at_gmail_dot_com (removing all the underscores and translating at and dot as appropriate to avoid spammers). I'll set the number of tickets that you want aside and you can mail me a check or MO. When I get your payment I can either mail you the stubs or email you a scan (your choice).
The drawing will either be on September 28, 2014 or as soon as we sell all the tickets, whichever comes first.
PS A very important point: You have to be able to pass a background check. The prize will not be awarded to someone who can't pass a background check in their own name (no family or friends) and there will be no substitutions. If you don't pass the background check we will draw another ticket. Thanks.